Technique Concrete Construction continues to follow guidelines from the CDC and other health authorities regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). President and CEO Billy Freeman, Jr. has implemented an aggressive course of measures during these unprecedented times to ensure the health safety of Technique’s administrative staff and on-site workforce. These measures include:
- Enforcing Stay-at-Home Orders — Employees who have reported feeling unwell are mandated to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Minimal-contact Exposure to Others — Technique has adjusted the hours and schedule of its administrative employees to guarantee a maximum capacity of four people in the office at a time.
- Adoption of Telecommuting Policies — Technique’s administrative employees have been permitted to use software like Zoom to facilitate working from home.
- Health Checks — Each member of Technique’s on-site workforce submits to a laser thermometer temperature check prior to their shift.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment — Administrative employees and on-site workforce members are mandated to wear facial coverings during work hours or shift times.
We continue to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees. As such, we have adopted a ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY for contractors who do not comply with the above safety measures that Technique has set in place, and will suspend contractors who fail to adopt these measures. Technique Concrete Construction acknowledges the many first responders on the front lines of the pandemic, and we thank you for your service and for keeping us safe. Our hearts are with those who have lost loved ones to the virus.